Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sick Day

Sadly, today I wasn't feeling well and couldn't go to school. In class we were supposed to be doing a test. This test is on using the program Dreamweaver. For the past few days we have been using this program to create practice web pages. We have made practice web pages about sharks, and cooking with herbs. This is generally pretty easy to do. However, there were some things that were a little complicated to learn. Recently we learned how to create rollover buttons. It's a very neat effect, but there are quite a few steps to remember. I'll probably have to write my test tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to remember all of the steps. Other than that I'm sure that the test will include linking web pages to text and graphics and it will include creating some form of chart. Sometimes on tests my mind end ups blanking and I really don't want that to happen...so wish me luck!!!

No comments: