Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank Goodness!

Today in class I was successful in figuring out how to work more tricks on the Fireworks Photoshop program. I was beginning to panic, because I wasn't able to find a lot of neat tricks that I liked. The trick that I will be showing the class on Tuesday deals with masking and creating faded image silhouettes. This is very useful when adding text to a picture or creating an advertisement. To ensure that I know how to demonstrate this trick properly to the class, I'll have to practice doing it a few more times. For the most part I'm confident about demonstrating this trick. The website that I found the trick on provided very straight forward steps that I would easily understand. The pictures also really helped to clearly explain it to me. I have posted a picture above as an example to show what this trick will allow you to do.

No comments: